Monday, July 17, 2017

A Note from Melissa Laplante,
Director of Learning Resources,
White Mountain Community College

I am delighted to be here at the White Mountains Community College. I recently moved to Gorham from Bartlett, NH by way of Portland, Maine and Heidelberg, Germany. I love reading, exploring technology, teaching and learning, and I am lucky to be able to do all these things here at The White Mountains Community College.

I received a Master of Science Degree in Library and Information from Simmons College. My library experience is in public libraries as well as K-8 school libraries and library instruction.

When I am not in the library I am likely reading, hiking, skiing, cooking, traveling, or exploring the North Country. I enjoy getting to know the White Mountains Community College community- come on in and say hi and please come to library with any questions you may have about the library or an upcoming research project. We are here to help!

No comments: