Living in the North Country
President Eneguess is pleased to announce a Photography Contest. We’re looking for photographs set in the North Country taken by our students, faculty and staff.
Who Can Enter: Open to all WMCC Students, Faculty (including adjuncts), and Staff
- · Places
- · People
- · Wildlife/Animals
Prizes: Gas cards will be given to the top three winners in each category
Deadline: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
The fine print:
· Submissions must be printed on 13” x 19” paper*
· Identifying information including your name, address, location of photo, etc. must be on the back of the photograph
· One entry per category per person
· Winning entries will be exhibited for 1 year
· Submissions should be dropped off in the WMCC Fortier Library
*There are numerous online photo printing options for those who wish to participate in the photo challenge including http://www.kodakgallery.com/, http://www.winkflash.com/, http://www.snapfish.com/, and photos.walmart.com.
Questions may be directed to the WMCC Library at 603-752-1113 x 3087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.